Hit the open road with health as your constant companion…with your favorite nutritional supplements fueling every mile of fun.
Good Nutrition Makes For A Good Vacation
See How Supplements Can Help You Enjoy Traveling Even More.
It's probably the worst vacation experience possible.
You arrive at the destination of your dreams and you get sick... Or your back conks out on you... Or your stomach decides to mount a full-scale revolt.
It may seem like just the worst luck possible but that's not necessarily the case.
Consider this, you've been pushing the pace until now. Working hard, keeping your eyes on the prize – that vacation down the road. But subconsciously something's at work as well. Your mind has steeled your body to keep up with the rigorous demands you're putting it through. But only because there is this promised break on the horizon.
Once you get there, however, your body takes the break – full on. But it doesn't just relax, it relents. It lets down its defenses, that steely can-do attitude is replaced with complete lethargy.
That's why so often when we go on vacation, our body goes beyond vacation on us. We spend most of our precious vacation in bed recuperating.
Don't let it happen to you. Here's our tactical advice. First of all, start moderating the stress and pounding before you go. Make it a regular thing to eat well, exercise and get some good sleep. Don't push yourself to the edge of collapse.
Part of this regular nurturance includes using a few good nutritional supplements.
And these same supplements can give you some protection while you're on vacation – and even jazz it up a bit.
- Vitalive is your ultimate feel-good bodyguard both on and off the job. Its full complement of nutrients and high dose of antioxidants (more than any other multivitamin) energizes and strengthens your body. These antioxidants – 17,400 Orac units worth of them – help your body fend off damage from free radicals and repair tissues. Not only does this keep you healthy, but it wards of the fatigue brought on by wear and tear as well.
- LifeQ10 gives you a "jolt" of healthy energy. LifeQ10 contains the best form of Coenzyme Q10, a nutrient used by every cell in your body for making energy - especially the cells of hard-working muscles like your heart. So you can go explore those ruins and still have energy for some late-night romance with your sweetheart.
- Rejuva keeps you moving comfortably. Rejuva's patented ingredients nourish your joints to keep you comfortable and mobile. Whether you're testing your bike on the hairpin curves of a country road . . . or walking along the beach... your back and knees won't protest.
- Optichol allows for a few indulgences. Optichol helps you manage both sources of cholesterol – from your food and from your body. Now, you can't let all sensible eating fly out the window, or give up on activity completely. But you can still enjoy a few indulgences here and there. Optichol will help your body manage what you take in and help you maintain a healthy cholesterol count.
- Osti-Care gives you dreamy sleep. Osti-Care's bone-building formula also creates wonderful dreamy sleep. It's simple – no drugs – just basic minerals that help your nerves and muscles relax, so you can relax. And then wake up the next morning refreshed, ready to take on the day's adventures.
And we shouldn't ignore the biggest vacation hazard of all – travel. Vitalive's antioxidants will help you stay healthy during your flight over. And its Bioflavanoid Complex supports blood vessel health so your circulation won't slow to a trickle while you're stuck in your seat up in the air.
Take these supplements while on vacation and your good health won't go on vacation too. Instead you can savor every moment and truly restore yourself mentally and physically.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about each supplement.