Rocket your serve down the T. Then throttle your nutrient powered backhand cross-court for the winner.
A Tennis Tournament Essential: Good Nutrition
A tough match can be tough on your body. Let a few good supplements help you stay in the game.
The feel of your racket in your hand, the weight just right. Your grip is light - ready to tighten for the swing or shift quickly to the backhand grip.
Bent knees... bouncing slightly... ready to move... And then you nail that return.
Oh, when you're on, you're on. You can just feel that surge of confidence that pushes you forward to dominate the set.
Tennis is one of those sports that once you're hooked, it's hard to let anything stop you from getting time on the court.
But then there's that hitch in your knee, or the way your back spasmed with the last serve. Sometimes your body doesn't seem to be able to keep up with your determination.
For as good as tennis is for keeping you in shape, it also pummels your body mercilessly.
At 1-800-HEALTHY.com we have a couple of tennis fanatics who know both the good and the bad of this sport. That's why we know how good our supplements can be for helping you stay in the game and loving every minute of it.
- Rejuva was formulated just for joints. Hyaluronic acid, collagen, chondroitin sulfate combined in a patented form that's easy for your body to absorb and Vitamin C helps your body build and repair connective tissue and keep joint fluid at adequate levels for good cushioning.
- LifeQ10's superior form of Coenzyme Q10 gives your body energy and feeds your muscles. Every cell in your body, especially hard working muscles, needs it to produce energy. Your cells' power plants, the mitochondria, use CoQ10 to do their essential work.
- Chomega keeps your mind sharp and your reaction time short. With a combination of carefully calibrated omega-3 fatty acids and choline, Chomega gives your brain the nutrients it needs to keep your mental wires humming properly.
- Vitalive gives your body a firm core of daily nutrition. With more antioxidants than any other multinutrient on the market, Vitalive protects your body from the wear and tear of free radicals created when you burn energy. Its full complement of vitamins and minerals helps your body recover from exertion and build muscles properly. And energy nutrients like green tea and octacosanol provide you with even more nourishment for increased endurance, zip, and alertness.
- Osti-care builds your bones strong and true. Activity can help you build stronger bones . . . but it can also fracture or break bones weakened by osteoporosis. Osti-care's easy, natural bone-building formula will keep you on the court safely for many years to come. Plus it helps you get a good night's rest so you can be ready for more action the next day.
Bring these supplements into your game and raise your game to a whole other level.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about each supplement.