Power up for a hole in one with premium nutritional supplements from 1-800-HEALTHY.COM
Finish Your Golf Game Strong
Nutrition Is the Key to Getting The Most Out Of Your Game
Raising your club behind you in your backswing, you're coiled like a spring, ready to unleash this stored energy into the ball with one powerful stroke.
Shwoosh! You follow through. And then watch the results of that power you just released. Satisfying, huh?
With the right technique and well-tuned muscles you can put tremendous force into that little ball.
But if you're like many golfers, you may not be giving your game everything you can.
- Do you hold off a bit on your swing, worried about that creak in your back?
- Do you call more and more short putts gimmes, just so you won't have to kneel down and retrieve the ball?
- Does your game start to peter out around the 15th hole or even sooner?
Golf is kind of an odd sport. It has moments that require major physical exertion and careful concentration, punctuated by long periods of low-key activity (assuming you're not taking the cart). It's easy to slide by, ignoring training techniques that can improve your game.
Good nutrition is one of them. In fact, along with hydration, nutrition is one of the tactics Greg Norman strongly recommends for making a difference in how you play.
So why not take Norman's advice and enjoy the results in your game. Pay more attention to what you eat. And while you're at it, add the extra nutritional power of some good supplements. Here's how 1-800-HEALTHY.com's supplements can help:
- TLC for your joints. Rejuva is formulated specifically to feed your joints the nourishment they need to keep you mobile, swinging with confidence and even kneeling to retrieve the ball after that birdie you made.
- Zen-like concentration. Chomega provides you with just the right mix of omega-3's and choline to keep your brain working at its best so you can make your best shots. The 12-cups worth of green tea extract in Vitalive provides you with theanine, shown to help with concentration.
- Energy to go the entire 18-holes. Vitalive's antioxidants, more than in any other multivitamin on the market, protects you from free radical damage which can cause fatigue. In addition, LifeQ10's Coenzyme Q10 gives every cell in your body what it needs to make energy, especially your hard-working muscle and cardiac muscle cells. And LifeQ10's CoQ10 is the easiest form for your body to absorb.
- Eagle-eye vision for making eagles. Both Chomega's omega-3's and Rejuva's hyaluronic acid work to keep your vision keen so you can see all the way down the fairway. And according to a report just released in October 2009, 79% of Americans fall short on yellow phytonutrients in their diet and 69% fall short on green ones. These two nutrient groups are critical for good eye health. Vitalive's 35 fruits-and-vegetables servings worth of nutrients gives you this essential nutrition for healthy vision.
- An end to sore muscles. Osti-care's mineral mix of calcium, magnesium and potassium work beautifully in concert to help your muscles and nerves relax. Better yet, they also work to build your bones. With osteoporosis hitting more than 50% of the population over 50 (a good number of men included), you don't want to let a preventable fracture cut your golf-playing short.
Add these supplements to your game and watch it go to another level of performance and enjoyment.
Click the tabs below to learn more about each supplement.